Friday, October 12, 2012

Don't say things on facebook you wouldn't actually shout in the public square

One of my elderly, distant relatives (a Texan) just shared this gem on facebook:

ANYthing is better than a Kenyan Muslim and a jerk..."In God We Trust"! 

I can't even.

I mean, I was amused at the handful of Willfully Ignorant on my friends list who shared the "That Joe Biden is just rude." rallying cry. That was cute.

But really? Really?

When's the best season to prune a family tree?



Also, while I don't think the other presidential candidates appreciate being referred to as "things," can I request that the State of Texas offer this particular person a ballot where the only option is "Lamp"?
Please and thank you.

1 comment:

  1. ANY time is a good time to prune a family tree. If they're that elderly in fact they may only need prunes. :^)
    I can't look at your Uncle Chris' facebook entries unless he's posting pictures of his dog.
    love you kid and love your politics.

    ReplyDelete